- La Tartine Gourmande: Recipes for an Inspired Life
- Recipes for Parties: Menus, Flowers, Decor: Everything for Perfect Entertaining
- Plenty: Vibrant Recipes from London's Ottolenghi
- EcoBeauty: Scrubs, Rubs, Masks, and Bath Bombs for You and Your Friends
- Read Sign Wooden Wall Art from OldNewAgain
- Set of Vintage Books from PeculianMomma
- Turquoise Blue Chair photo from karolyns-paperkraft.blogspot.com
As a child, I used to spend my summers at my grandmother's house.
One of my favorite things to do was to sit on my lounge chair and read for hours. I truly miss having a summer vacation!
Currently, I am busy working full time and having several other projects on the side so I don't get to enjoy summers like I used to.
Light reading books are the best right now and these are a few of my favorites.
I plan to make myself some iced coffee or strawberry lemonade, sit on my patio and enjoy these books during my weekend.